10 Best Romantic Christmas Wishes


Wishing you a Christmas occasion loaded up with adoration and delight. I can never imagine a Christmas without you close by. I love you!
I love you with my entire existence and I need you to realize that there is nobody in this world who can make me more joyful than you. Happy holidays darling!
It doesn't make any difference on the off chance that we are together or far separated, we'll forever be in one another's considerations in each Christmas there is and there will be!
Merry Christmas

You're the motivation behind why this Christmas feels so unique to me. So thankful for having you in my life. Happy holidays!
Assuming I'd need to pick either great minutes on a Christmas and you, I'd pick you. Since I realize great minutes will come after you!
Nothing is more delightful in this world than a Christmas Eve enjoyed with you. Your quality is the thing that makes my Christmas more agreeable and wonderful.
I have such countless motivations to be grateful on a Christmas day however you are the one that starts things out to me generally. Happy holidays!
My delight of Christmas pairs when I see you grinning. You have an extremely durable spot in my heart and I'm not releasing you anyplace! Wishing you a glad Christmas!
Much obliged to you for making my Christmas exceptional. I anticipate going through some quality minutes with you on this delightful event. Sending my adoration for you!
Can hardly wait to meet you and see your delightful face on this Christmas eve. You make me indescribably pleased with such a lot of delight and joy. Happy holidays my adoration!
Among the numerous magnificent presents, I about get on Christmas, your essence will be the most valuable one. Happy holidays my affection!

1. I'm exceptionally appreciative to have such a unique individual like you in my life. You are so adoring, kind, liberal, smart, and fun. You truly mean such a great amount to me!

                            
Merry Christmas

2. Happy holidays. I need to thank you for all the adoration, exceptional occasions, and joy that you have given me. You really are awesome.

Merry Christmas 

3. Merry Christmas. Sending my sweetheart some Christmas cheer and letting you know you’re in my thoughts today and every day of the year. My heart belongs to you!
Merry Christmas. Sending my sweetheart some Christmas cheer and letting you know you're in my thoughts today and every day of the year. My heart belongs to you!

Merry Christmas!

4. Merry Christmas. I won’t need any gifts this year because I already have what I want the most, and that’s you. I am so happy you are in my life.

Merry Christmas

5. Merry Christmas. Christmas is more special now that you are in my life and I look forward to many more holidays together.
Merry Christmas for Love

6. Merry Christmas To My Sweetheart. You brighten my days, you always make me laugh, and you add so much joy to my life. You truly are the one for me. I love you!
Merry Christmas for Love

7. Merry Christmas. Christmas wouldn’t be complete without you by my side. Wishing you a holiday filled with love, joy, extra hugs and kisses too!
Merry Christmas for Love

8. Merry Christmas. There is no one in the world I would rather be with on Christmas day than you. I love you with all my heart.
Merry Christmas

9. Merry Christmas. You light up my life, you bring hope to my future, and you really mean the world to me. Thank you so much for loving me the way you do.
Merry Christmas without love

10. It’s the season of snuggling together in front of the tree and sharing romantic moments, just you and me. Merry Christmas to the One I Love.
Happy Merry Merry Christmas